Everyone deserves a home of their own in Turkey!
Turkish Mortgage for Foreigners
Turkey is one of the most appealing destinations in the Mediterrenean Coast with its nature, climate and history. Buying a house in Turkey will not only be an enjoying experience for you, but it also is a great investment. Because of the fact that Turkey is an emerging property market, the country offers reasonable prices for overseas buyers.
We would be glad to offer our Mortgage services for your property finance in Turkey
How to get a Mortgage to purchase property in Turkey?
* Foreigners, with different behavior/features, require a different application approach.
* Required documentations are provided to the nearest branch of your new house.
* An appraiser will be directed to your property for appraisal report.
* The branch will inform you in maximum 5 business days with regards to your mortgage application
* You will be handed out the pre term sheet that you can use as our written promise to you
* Pre term agreement will be valid of four months. Meanwhile, we will be expecting you to arrange:
* DASK: (nature disaster insurance)
* House insurance; İskan Ruhsati (house permission)
* Approval of the ministry of Defense (Savunma Bakanliği)
* Tax number and opening a demand deposit account
* After collection of all the documents mentioned above, we will give the final approval.
* An appointment to pay out the loan and put the mortgage on the title deed at the Tapu office will be arranged.
|Loan Rates in Turkey – Update in 13.02.2016|
Adviced mortgage providers in Turkey;
Garanti, with its specially trained certified Mortgage Experts, is with you all through this process. You can get assistance from Garanti in all subjects, from the decision whether or not you need to use mortgage to the details of the mortgage packages that suit you. For more information please contact us.
Deniz Bank has developed mortgage loans specially for foreigners in Turkey. Buying a house in Turkey is one of the most important investments that you will make all through your life. Through this decision process, you have to consider different suggestions and options to choose the house and the Turkish mortgage product that suit your needs and your budget. Don’t worry! Denizbank, with its specially trained certified Mortgage Experts, is with you all through this process.
|Loan to value||Maximum 60% of the appraisal value (not always equal to the sales price)|
|Debt to income||Maximum net salary to spend to installment for total loan position 50%|
|Valuation of income||Only salary income transferred to a bank account, average profit of the last 2 years, pension income|
|Maximum amount||No maximum|
|Maturity (USD,GBP,EUR)||15 years|
|Maturity (RUB)||10 years|
|Loan in TL||Yes|
|Loan in euro||Yes|
|Loan in Dollars||Yes|
|Loan in British pound||Yes|
|Loan in Ruble||Yes|
|Early repayment||Possible (If remaining maturity>36, %2 penalty fee/ If remaining maturity<36, %1 penalty fee)|
|Property valuation||Done by DenizBank or appointed appraisal by DenizBank|
|Age of application||25 -70 years|
|Maximum age at end of maturity||70 years|
|DASK: nature disaster insurance, House insurance;||To be arranged via DenizBank,|
|Life insurance||No obligation|
|Off plan mortgage||Yes, with full bank guarantee from constructor for the total loan amount|
|Monthly installment payments||Automatic payment from a DenizBank account|
|Validity of the pre offer||3 months|